About the Company: NBS is an employee owned growing private firm that provides specialized public finance consulting and services to local government agencies (cities, school districts, etc.) throughout California. In addition, NBS licenses its proprietary software, called D-FAST®, to local government agencies nation-wide. The corporate office is in Temecula with a secondary office located in San Francisco. The company has grown and performed well for over twenty five years by providing valuable services with excellent customer service. About the Position: The Human Resources Department is seeking a full time HR Coordinator for the Temecula office. The HR Coordinator will provide front line assistance and administrative support to the HR Manager in the areas of HR, Office Management and Business Management.
Position requirements: The following skills are important for this position:
* 4+ years of knowledge or experience with the principle and practices of Human Resources.
* Experience in recruiting for a professional environment
* Ability to demonstrate tact and a high level of integrity and professionalism due to the sensitive and sometimes highly confidential nature of the information.
* Ability to handle a multitude of tasks quickly and accurately
* Attention to quality and detail
* Ability to work effectively and cooperatively as a team member with other departments
* Must be able to organize assigned workload and perform work efficiently
* Excellent interpersonal skills including the ability to deal with a variety of employee owners at all levels in a positive and friendly manner.
* Must have proficient working knowledge of Word and Excel.
* Experience in Benefits Administration
Additional Skills that would be of benefit :
* Experience with graphic design
* Experience in Paychex and Bamboo a plus
Primary Duties: The list of duties are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed and is not an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required for this position.
Benefits and Culture: This position has a minimum 40-hour workweek. Our office hours are 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. PST. This position would work out of the corporate office located in Temecula. We offer a full line of benefits including the following:
* A 401k Plan with an employer match.
*Participation in an Employee Stock Ownership Program
* Health and Dental Insurance coverage is paid in full for the employee. If the employee desires to have dependent coverage, payment for the dependent coverage can be made with pre-tax payroll deductions
* Vacation time of 10 days and sick time of 6 days per year will start accruing from the day you start working
* Ten paid Holidays per year are currently observed
* Life insurance covering the employee in the sum of $100,000 is paid in full by NBS
* Short- and long-term disability insurance for the employee is paid in full by NBS
* In addition to the benefits shown above, NBS offers a comfortable office and relaxed work environment with periodic off-site fun events.
Your application was submitted successfully.